Every person facing a difficult decision or struggling with a life situation needs someone who will listen attentively and speak encouragingly.
Every person needs someone who will demonstrate understanding, compassion, and empathy. Every person needs someone who is ordinary and authentic with whom they can identify and connect, especially in a crisis situation.
That is what we expect from our peer counselors in Client Services every time they care for individuals at the Center.
Practical Ways We Care For Our Clients:
- Compassionate Peer Advocates offers hope and encouragement.
- Incentive Program - "Earn While Your Learn" - educates and prepares.
- Bumps & Bow Boutiquet - meets practical needs for the mother and baby
- Presents Positive Options
- Accurate Information on Fetal Development, STDs and Abortion